Re: Shading Cintel

On Dec 23, 11:52am, Bob Festa wrote:
> Subject: Shading Cintel

> My gripe is that on all Golds that I have worked on, #80,100, and 124,
> have all had shading errors being exhibited as vertical bands, magenta
> on the left, green on the right. Am I the only button pushing squid that
> has noticed this? Is anyone working on a cure?

	Well, I have had this problem for years and have tried to solve it like
you guys with manual shading with ok results but not perfect, I can't explain
why but since I have Twigi on my Ursa my shading is absolutely perfect in both
neg and pos on any gates. Has anyone experienced the same thing with Twigi ?

	JC Soret
	Colorist
	Duboi
	Paris