CBS high def test

I also find it hard to believe that "the high-definition camera and the
35mm were almost indistinguishable--the high definition actually had a
little better resolution than the 35mm". If you cannot tell the difference
between 35mm film and any video source - however good - then there is
something horribly wrong in the telecine. The chemistry of 35mm film offers
about 4,000 pixels per line, which is a whole lot better than any high
definition camera I know.

So, please, if there is any further information I for one would love to
hear it.

Dick