Re: DVCPro, anyone?

We purchased one at the request of a major documentary client who needs
compact, quality video for a lot of situations.   They had previously been
using Hi-8.  The DVCPro is, subjectively, just absolutely beautiful.  It does
not look like a consumer format--looks more like BetaSP, or----take your
pick.   I am surprised  to find the compression artifacts to be
unintrusive---just looks like quality, noise reduced video.   Our first
generation machine seems to be excellent.  A few interchange troubles, but no
significant problems.

Jim (Colorist, Colorlab Rockville, male human, blah,blahblah)