Re: Keylog vs TLC

>and from my knowlege the TLC will not tell you if your Keycode
>broke(i.e. missising frame or different roll)

In fact, it will.  Not only is the prefix information observed for
discontinuities, the keykode frame sequence is compared to the film
counter sequence.  Any discrepancies are promptly reported on the screen.

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.