Re: 3/4" dailies without windows and curtains

>I recently transferred dailies onto 3/4" where the editorial requested
>a database but didn't want any window burn-ins.

Wouldn't it make much more sense to have two tapes -- a "clean" tape to edit
with, and a tape with burn-ins to redigitize from (automatically) to provide
a nice safe reference for the negative cutter?  Still, saner people will
conform a workprint to screen before hacking up their negative.  Things are
different on a screen than on an Avid!

Jeff "cut this!" Kreines