help for Cairo & Paris

FOR THE ATTENTION OF:   JOEL SEIDMAN

RE: PROCESSING LAB AND TELECINE FACILITIES IN CAIRO AND PARIS

I would recommend that with regard to Cairo in Egypt contacting our local
agent Nelly Bassily at Allied Marketing on Tel: 20 2 402 0956, they may be
able to help you with regard to Film Labs, I believe there are 2 which are
reasonable.  As for Telecine I cannot recommend anyone in Cairo.

With regard to Paris, France I can recommend several laboratory / Telecine
transfer sites, these are as follows:

Neyrac Labs - 331 44 37 1515 - Bruno Despas
GLPIPA - 331 40 59 999 - Vincent Lamy
Eclair - 331 49 405 900

I hope this helps.

Regards,