3/4" dailies without windows and curtains

I recently transferred dailies onto 3/4" where the editorial requested
a database but didn't want any window burn-ins.

I doubt the usefulness of this procedure since there is no way of
verifying the integrity of a database generated this way.

No way of checking for A-frame edit's or successful compensation for
frame delay's and no way of editing the database are the results of
this.

Seem's to me that some editors out there are a little to careless
about frame accurate edit list's and I don't think that neg. cutter's
are going to like that.

Hey, I have Adobe Premier installed at home - can I call myself an
editor as well?  8^)

- Kay.