No Subject

I recently played with the TLC logging feature of the TLC 2 and was
not too impressed with it.

Compared to Keylog, that is still installed in my bay, it seemed not
as straight forward and easy to use as keylog.

I heard that many facilities are using the TLC to log dailies and I
was wondering about this procedure.

Given the choice, I would rather use keylog than the TLC for logging,
although there are still some features I would like to see Evertz to
put into their software - like programmable macros to speed up some
operations (hi, Alan..).

Anyone else out there that feels the same about this?

- Kay.