Re: Shading Cintel

Hi Rob,
     At the last (Oct 1996) SMPTE I gave a paper on telecine tools which
described a new filter from KODAK  (TeleShade) which controls the problem
sited. We have tested it on Mark III and Ursa and Ursa Gold and it works
great. We are now finishing the marketing. Interested people should contact
the Director of Engineering at the Hollywood office (Alan Masson) for details
on the availability. Have a good holliday season.     Mitch Bogdanowicz