Re: Who did it on What?

Jan asked:
> I'd like to know who did the film transfer for Independance Day, and on
> WHAT TELECINE????.

     You know, I've often seen some wonderful transfer work and
wondered who with what, but never thought seriously of asking here.
It's like I felt it would somehow be inappropriate, but I've always
wanted to ask a question like that.
     Anyway, my agreements on the fine work for ID4; I'm really
looking forward to the letterbox version!  And whoever did last
year's MCI spots with Candace Bergin, a tip of the hat to you and
your system as well!

Robert Lovejoy