[Fwd: Re: Victim of a public schoo]

Dick Hobbs wrote:

 > PS on a point of information: in England, public school means private
 > school. I've lived here all my life and I still don't understand why.

 Cos, in the far off days when there were no "free" schools, these were
 the only ones open to anyone, i.e. the public!

 BTW we are talking 18th and 19th Century here, before even 0.5:0.5:0.5

 Can you tell the difference between Stork & Butter?  (sorry, English
 humour)

 Ken (signed for J Kreines) Robinson
 --
 *****************************
 Ken Robinson

 55 11 887 3483

 Soon to move to:

 Imagen Transfer
 Av.Cristobal Colon 4733
 Santiago de Chile

 Phone +56 2 207 9515
 Fax   +56 2 228 5871

 Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
      -- Lazarus Long