RE: Martin parsons-Monitor Sizing -- HOW

martin , we now also have one eyeheight (maybe two) yes they are good. they
are only one of three manufacturers with serial in/out."in my opinion" the
miles is a nightmare to use(in between resetting). the new pandora ser. sag
sounds good in that you can measure aspect ratios, lines, microsecs.etc.can
you do that in the eyeheight? Last conversation with Pandora Martin g.
suggested that 5% markers would be pretty easy to add in, though, i cant
understand why anyone would want to work like that when there is an equally
subjective safe area spec.i also like the idea of the "pub" (pandora utility
box) or the crown and two