Re: Aaton Keylink

>From:        Christopher Bacon/DuArt, KA2IQB at aol.com
>To:          telecine internet group, telecine at sun.alegria.com
>
>We've been experiencing the same thing with two of the most recent
>releases of Keylink software (5.21 and 6.0).  It seems as though you
>can set the room delay, and everything appears to work properly until
>you exit. The setting isn't saved on exiting, so when you
>(or the next colorist) starts the next job, the room delay is back
>to zero again.

Keylink software v6.00 (like the former v5.21), was handling a maximum
length of 5 frames for the 'static storage delay' parameter.

Those using the new and 'longer' noise reducers (e.g. DigitalVision)
should download the 9 frame storing v6.00f version.

Please contact  support at aaton.com  to receive downloading instructions.

Aaton                                                        www.aaton.com