still no still store

A few weeks ago I asked if perhaps there might soon be a new still
store available for telecine in 4:4:4, which would have a browse or
gallery (multipix) feature.

I received several replies about new still store (or DDR) products,
but not one of the devices has a multi-frame browse capability.

The Accom still store was a product that filled a market hole very
nicely when it came out... too bad we don't have another box to take
us into the next phase.

--Rob