CD available from Kodak

---forwarded from George Gush (ggush at kodak.com)

Following up on the requests after the post production film handling
seminar held here at Eastman Kodak Hollywood in July, I now have
available on CD "Positive Ways to Handle Negatives--and
Positives". The CD emphasis is on film handling techniques to minimize
dirt and scratches in this era of chemical cleaning limitations. It's
both Macintosh and Windows compatible. And the price is right-it's
FREE! A disk can be obtained by calling me at 213-468-1521 or stopping
by at 6700 Santa Monica Blvd. in Hollywood. We are also investigating
ways to post this information on the Kodak Web site.

Thanks, George Gush.