Aaaaaaaaton,GOD HELP US

For weeks now,there seems to be constant procrastinating about the difficulties
encountered by Aaton users.

The Aaton works well in a perfect world. But we don't live or work in a
perfect world and therefore the Aaton could also turn out to be a waste of
time,money &
MAN POWER.

Down here we have opted to the old "editron" or "edit controller" type devices
for our sync and have 100% accuracy & great efficiency without the head aches
and frustrations.

I a client specifies Aaton for a job, then get it in.

+/- 1 frame accurate on the fly why ask for trouble!!!!!

Merry X-mas & Happy New Year to all out there.

ST