Mind Thoughts

     Food for thought...

     If we could shrink the earth's population to a town of precisely 100
     people...with all existing human ratios remaining the same, it would
     look like this:

     there would be 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 from the western hemisphere
     (north and south) and 8 Africans.

     51 would be female; 49 would be male.

     70 would be nonwhite; 30 white

     70 would be non-Christian; 30 Christian.

     50% of the entire world's wealth would be in the hands of only 6
     people and all 6 would be citizens of the United States.

     80 would live in substandard housing.

     70 would be unable to read.

     50 would suffer from malnutrition.

     1 would be near death, 1 would be near birth.

     only 1 would have a college education.

     No one would own a computer.

     When you consider our world from such an incredibly compressed
     perspective, the need for both tolerance and understanding becomes
     very apparent!

Pass it on...