Re: RE>Keep Those Cards and Letters Coming

At 3:38 AM -0700 12/11/96, Paul Grace wrote:

     Will the results be published on the web site?

The information will definitely be fed back for the benefit of all
subscribers to this list.  Whether that happens via a pointer to
the Web page or a massive distribution on the main list is Rob's
call.

     This is valuable marketing info......;-)

It is valuable for everyone.  Especially the comments we're getting
about perceived trends in this part of the industry.   Will computer
interfaces make a difference?  Will digital TV or HDTV cause a bigger
"pull" for content?   For those of you who've taken the time to
respond to date, if you haven't included those sorts of comments I
would encourage you to do so.