Re: RE>Re: Comments to Steve B.

Sorry to go off the marketing side off things and back to this one.  I
agree with Paul re grain reduction inside the TK but....., followed by
Aperture Correction.

I am running an Arcas...  We aren't talking frame delays here, I
sometimes have to get my calendar out to measure touch and see or push
and stop....  Thus I use the RSQ downstream for more immediate results!
I am just very careful with aperture correction before getting into
heavy effects work.

I have now sorted out my DVNR problem, apparently my 4x4 doesn't auto
detect!  I am also sending my CSR back for repair, the rest works well
now.  Thanks to all for the private e-mails, extremely helpful.

Ken Robinson
Casablanca Finish		Hotel
Sao Paulo, Brasil
55 11 887 4912 			55 11 284 8622
55 11 887 3483

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long