Tek seminar (L.A.)

--- Forwarded mail from kenneth.r.rockwell at bangate1.TEK.COM

I'm giving a free seminar on a bunch of video issues and all are welcome to
attend.

Date: Tuesday, 17 Dec 1996, 9AM - 5PM,

Location: Gene Autry Museum, 4700 Western Heritage Way, Griffith Park, Los
Angeles CA 90027
              (213) 667-2000

Register by Friday, 13 Dec 1996 for free (box) lunch.

RSVP to: Diane Morton of Tektronix (714) 789-1315 or diane.j.morton at tek.com

Approximate schedule:

9 AM: Basic operation and set up of the VM700T for manual and automatic
measurements. (2 hrs)

11 AM: Precision Measurement of analog video signals with digital
oscilloscopes. (1 Hr)

12 Noon: Free Lunch

1 PM: Serial Digital Video (CCIR 601/D1/SPMTE-259M/EDH) (3 hrs)
              Theory
              Standards
              Installation, Testing and Maintenance
              Color legality and Gamut

4PM Color Picture Monitor Alignment with the Tektronix J18 Color Meter (1/2
hr)

4:30PM Questions and other topics as requested.

We get kicked out of the museum promptly at 5 so we'll probably have to
wrap earlier.

This is your seminar.  Other topics will be considered and this schedule is
subject to change.  For technical questions or to suggest topics (like MPEG
and AC-3?) please call Ken Rockwell at (310) CR8-VIDEO or
kenneth.r.rockwell at tek.com

--- End of forwarded message from kenneth.r.rockwell at bangate1.TEK.COM