Re: marketing

On Dec 2, 20:45, Tom McMahon wrote:
} Subject: Re: marketing

> How about the inverse where one wishes to discover the approximate
> quantity and usage of each type of equipment that is out there, who
  [....]
> I want to hear that information;  and if that information justifies a
> believable busines plan I may choose to get into the business of solving
  [....]
> Since my initial queries, which
> were followed up by telephone calls and deirect Email, I have received
> ZERO follow up.   Why the silence?

Everyone must be busy thinking about the marketing thing, or working.

Seriously, perhaps it just wasn't the right timing to ask the question
Tom.  By the way, have you looked through the archives on this
subject?  You can get a pretty good feel of the distribution of gear.

It would be a bit of work to run a survey of equipment used; I don't
really have the time right now, would you like to do it?  A good
approach would be for you to post that you'll run this survey and
collate/distribute the results to the group.  This would also be more
efficient than dozens of messages propagated to the 600+ subscribers
that 'I run Pogle' or 'I run sckdjfl correction'.

regards
--Rob