RE: PAUL GRACE'S COMMENTS

ANY REDUCTION IN NOISE CAN HELP BEFORE COLOUR CORRECTION IN OUR SEARCH FOR
PERFECTION AND MANY DOWN STREAM NOISE REDUCERS CREATE NOISE IN PARTICULAR
FREQUENCY BANDS.IF NOT IN HOUSE, LATER IN THE CHAIN, IT CAN CAUSE ANGUISH TO
CLIENTS. VTR'S "GOLDS" ARE ALSO OPTIMISED BUT WE STILL WANT BETTER,FIRST.
HI PAUL. SEE YOU ABOUT AS OFTEN AS I DO OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS.
WE'RE ONLY 50ft AWAY! STOP BY FOR A REFRESHMENT IN TK4.