Re: Comments to Steve B.

PeO Nilsson wrote:

> We have with interest noted Steve Brett's comments to our DVNR tool-box
> integrated with colour correction systems and would like to make the

I have to say that I am interested who runs their NR systems after color
correction?  I always use NR before, especially with RSQ, as I then have
less noise to contend with when selecting color/luminance/objects.  It
would be extremeley difficult to start doing the type of work I am doing
with any delay at all!

Ken
--
Ken Robinson

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long