Re: Brimar HighLight CRT MK3

HennBalt at aol.com wrote:

>  I beam my Rank down the same way as I
> did at Post Pro, but now I set the frame rate for 27 fps.  Still having good
> results.  I hate to change for the sake of changing.

The use of hi beam current is to bombard the phosphur to harden it up in
the early days, and then later to reduce the amount of differential
burn, much the same way as getting rid of white dots on early video
cameras.

Kind regards,

--
Ken Robinson

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long