Re: daVinci leftovers

Bob

>>My question is; What is the best way to start a new session without >>leaving
the slime of an additional untitled session in your home >>directory?

As a fellow power dui user, I have 2 techniques for the dreaded "Untitled "
buidup.

1.- Whenever possible use the File-New Session menu, name the session from the
start, select a config then click on "Open New Session and Config".  This avoids
creating lots of "Untitled " sessions

2.- Use File-Delete menu, type "Untit" in the filter box, and delete all the
found  "Untitled " sessions files in one easy sweep. I use this for any build
ups of "Copy..." and "Lost..." files too.

Hey it works for me (g)
Seasons Greetings
Kevin