Brimar HighLight CRT MK3

A while back there was a string of questions about CRTs and what people
thought of them, what kind of life were we getting, etc.   At that time
I had just installed one of the new HighLight CRT's from Brimar.  Since
it was a new CRT, I felt I should hold off before commenting, let a
little time go by to make sure my feelings were correct. Its been a
month now, and I can say with certainty that I am very happy with this
CRT. It is doing everything that they said it would do...

For the past 3 CRTs we have been averaging over one year lifespan per
CRT, and have not had a focus related retirement in well over 4 years.
Jan Janowski