Re: CF200/TIG

In a message dated 11/25/96 12:13:47 PM, Brett wrote:

>In regards to the CF200 question........All CF200 users can make use of a
few
>modifications with specific new technologies that make available years of
>continued use without the need for costly upgrade of film cleaners..
>These offer a cost-effective option for those CF200 owners today.

Brett, I think we all would be interested in hearing about this.  Please post
some info and pricing...  I don't think it would be considered "advertising"
but you probably should send a healthy contribution to the TIG when you
post...

Hey, it's almost Thanksgiving, and we can all be thankful for the TIG and
Rob's work.  Show you care...  send money!  Keep this place going...

Jeff Kreines