Re:Free Lance ?

>Re >> I would like to know how many free lance colorists are
>on the market ?>>> do you have the same impression on your of side
> of the Ocean/Channel ?

Just for the information of those interested, where I work in San Francisco,
they've never used a freelance colorist in the 4 years I've been there. They
do use freelance editors and post-sync'ers.

For myself, I prefer to be employed at a facility rather than work
freelance.  Besides my own procrastination preventing me from hustling work
as a freelancer, I enjoy developing a familiarity with the equipment and
related ideosyncrancies rather than feeling a stranger in an existing work
environment.

Cheers,
CB Gaines
Monaco Video