Re: RE>HiRes color correction

We agree that HiRes colour correction requires a lot of thought. Can I draw your
attention to PANDORA MegaDEF, as described on our web-page,
http://pogle.pandora-int.com.

I will ask Steve Brett to add his comments later this week, but I think that the
MegaDEF papers comments re. processing speed, operator preferences for real-time
operation, and hardware vs software gives plenty of food for thought.

Please let me know your views once you've downloaded (and read) it.

Best Regards,
Johan Gardelius
Pandora International