Re: frame stores

I am using a Leitch at the moment...  Fairly cumbersome in comparison
with the Accom, but the reason it was purchased I think was the
portability of the picture gallery on disk from one place to another...

Alex Pimentel, please comment!

I am going to try out an Alladin in Chile....  I understand that it does
everything including 3d effects?!  Anyone care to comment, I think I can
still change if I need to.

Many people are talking about Pixel Power.  JC, you are using one are'nt
you?

Ken
Ken Robinson
Casablanca Finish		Hotel
Sao Paulo, Brasil
55 11 887 4912 			55 11 284 8622
55 11 887 3483

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long