Re: Monitor Speakers -Reply

In a message dated 11/22/96 5:23:24 PM, telecine at sun.alegria.com wrote:

>I've been thinking about equipping some of the
>rooms with home THX  speakers, and amps.  Any
>comments?

If you're not using them to make EQ or compression judgements, but just to
listen to pleasant sound, they'll be ok, perhaps.  Real monitor speakers
aren't necessarily fun to listen to but really make it easy to see what
problems you might have.  Home speakers are (in audio terms) "ear candy"....

Jeff "candy isn't so bad after all" Kreines