RE: Barcode performance

>I've followed with great interest over the past week, the dialog on barcode
>performance.  Unfortunately, I've not had a chance to respond until now.
>This being one of my main consulting areas for Kodak Professional Motion
>Imaging, I'd like to add a few facts, figures and observations.  I
>apologize for the lengthy reply, but hopefully, it will provide some useful
>insight.

Thank You, Don Ver Ploug, for this definitive tome (just kidding about
the length - great material!).  Let's hope this is well read, and that it
is read by lab personnel also.  Also, didn't the Canadian Film Board do
some research on edge printing a few years ago and come up with a set of
technical specs?

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.