Re: Russell Squery

>Jeff, what part of Alabama are you in, Auburn or Bear Bryant? :)

I'm halfway between the two...  when the drivethru voice at McDonalds asks if
I want an Auburn or an Alabama cup (?!) I say, "doesn't matter" and they get
upset. (Not a big football fan, which is heresy here!)

As a collector of outsider art, I'd say we're more in the Mose Tolliver and
Charlie Lucas part of the state...  (obscure reference for all you folk art
fans)

Which means we're a few minutes outside of Montgomery...

Jeff "that's what I like about the South" Kreines