Re: Russell Squery

I have heard *RUMORS* that Franko over at VP&T in Dallas has or had one of
these devices. It does some unknown amount of windowing that will let you
keep the daisy's yellow while the little girl is made sepia.
Of course it could be that I am only into my first cup o' joe and it's 4:45
in the morning.
Jeff, what part of Alabama are you in, Auburn or Bear Bryant? :)

|Steve Darsey, N5PMB   "You are only coming through in waves....          |
|sdarsey at onramp.net     Your lips are moving,                             |
|                       but I can't hear what your saying" -=Pink Floyd=- |