Re: Barcode performance

Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> >   [200+ lines of previously sent, quoted message deleted]

Also Randy, our Internet charges can be up around USD30 an hour, and our
servers are generally slow.  It takes quarter of the time for me to
download in the US, than in either Arg or Brasil!

BTW all, On some S16 today I came accross a line going down the neg on
the Blue channel....  Insignificant in the picture, but interesting.
Any ideas?

--
Ken Robinson

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long