----------
From: 	DAVID V KELESHIAN
Sent: 	Friday, November 15, 1996 11:40 AM
To: 	telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com; telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
Subject: 	re: Barcode Performance

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

 Randy Randy.
 I am in partial agreement with you. Yes Keylink is superior only
because of it's versatility. But as far as accuracy goes the CP, Everts,
TLC combo is just as capable. Accuracy is the responsibility of the
Colorist. Keylink is just as capable of poorly logged files as any
system.
 By the way I bought my Daughter a $40. toy that can count backwards.
When is Everts going to figure out how to get there box to count
backwards.
 Dave
 Film Technology

-----
mailinglist digest available.........advertising *only* with permission
inquiries to rob at alegria.com...http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
	   message to rob at alegria.com with 'Subject: retrieve'
		sends list of telecine equipment for sale