re: Barcode Performance

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

 Randy Randy.
 I am in partial agreement with you. Yes Keylink is superior only
because of it's versatility. But as far as accuracy goes the CP, Everts,
TLC combo is just as capable. Accuracy is the responsibility of the
Colorist. Keylink is just as capable of poorly logged files as any
system.
 By the way I bought my Daughter a $40. toy that can count backwards.
When is Everts going to figure out how to get there box to count
backwards.
 Dave
 Film Technology