Re[2]: Barcode Performance

Subject: RE: Barcode Performance
Author:  PC:DOCTORPEPPER at msn.com at INTERNET
Date:    11/12/96 10:22 AM

 The justification comes from delivering a superior product to your
client.Cost effectiveness comes from the lack of redo work and from
working faster with greater confidence in your work.
 You get what you pay for.In the case of Keylink,no other system does
what it can do in allowing chase sync capability.If you don't need to
deliver the best possible product in the shortest time,you don't need
Keylink.
  Happy transfers
                      Randy