----------
From: 	DAVID V KELESHIAN
Sent: 	Tuesday, November 12, 1996 11:54 AM
To: 	telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com; telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
Subject: 	re: Barcode Performance

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

 Gentlemen
 I agree the keylink is a fantastic tool. But on the other hand how do I
justify is high cost when 95% of the time I will be using it for
operations that I cant bill any more than I am now with my present
hardware?
 Dave

-----
mailinglist digest available.........advertising *only* with permission
inquiries to rob at alegria.com...http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
	   message to rob at alegria.com with 'Subject: retrieve'
		sends list of telecine equipment for sale