RE: Barcode Performance

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

 Nothing is wrong with the equipment on our end. I have used
all systems for logging key# off telecines. I am asking this question
because I have noticed a difference (especially in 16mm) between
manufacturers as to the for a lack of a better word "quality" of
barcodes
 Save Aaton (Aaton can read key#s even if they are brown stains on
toilet paper) CP readers seem to have a harder time reading Eastman
Keycode (Albeit I love there film) than Fugi. Is there a difference in
tolerances or do they stripe it differently. I just seem to struggle
with Kodak and sail with Fugi.
 Dave Keleshian