Re: Digital Audio board

In a message dated 11/7/96 1:40:15 PM, Craig wrote:

>I would consider a Yamaha O2R digital console perhaps.  It is quite
>flexible, and the price is reasonable (about $9K).

Yamaha also is about to release the 03R, a smaller version of the 02R that
handles LCRS panning.  I sell the 02Rs for about $7600, if anyone needs one,
but it probably is overkill for telecine -- it's a 40 input automated mixer!
 Very cool, though -- moving faders, automated EQ, dynamics processing, and
more!

Jeff Kreines