Digital Audio board

Text item: Text_1

     In  planning the next expansion of our color correct department, we

     have run into trouble finding an appropriate digital audio board. At

     the present time, we are slated to purchase a Sony DMX-E3000. This,

     however, leaves quite a bit to be desired operationally and tends to

     be a bit of overkill. Our requirements are 4 AES EBU ports (8 inputs)

     and 4 bus outs with monitoring, at least.

       If anyone has experience with or knowledge of a more suitable and

     straight-forward to operate board that meets these specifications,

     please respond asap.

                            Thanks in advance-- Ed Walden