nominations (via FAX or E-mail) to Options no later than this Friday,
November 8.   You can reach us at:

FAX:  (615) 327-1326
E-Mail:  optionspj at aol.com

Remember, we need the nominee's name and company, and a brief reason why this
person should be considered.  Also, we need the name, company and phone
number of the person nominating.

We have already received several nominations... and we look forward to seeing
yours by the end of this week.

All the best,
Nan