Cintel survey- response

The following is forwarded from David Fenton of Cintel as explanation
of the recent posting of the Cintel survey.

---------Forwarded from David Fenton------

Can I just refresh your memories as it was the challenge from Steve Russell
of Philips that resulted in us posting the results of "You Be The Judge".

Steve wrote:

" What were the results of the Cintel survey? "

Our apologies to Martin Parsons: we intended neither to claim this as
statistical evidence nor "slag off the opposition". We simply ran a
competition at a trade show and was responding to a request to publish the
results.

David Fenton
Cintel International

------End forwarded message-----