Vidfilm Buys DeLuxe Video?

Hey, folks, I just heard a rumor (from an extremely high-placed source)
that Vidfilm in Glendale, CA just made an offer to buy DeLuxe Video in
Hollywood.  I haven't read this in the trades yet, so I assume it's
tentative, but if it goes through, it could make Vidfilm the biggest
telecine transfer company on the West coast, if only by sheer number of
telecine chains.

Anybody know the details on this?  Will DeLuxe be moving?  Will Vidfilm be
moving?  Any layoffs planned?  Inquiring minds want to know...

--Marc Wielage
  Complete Post / Hollywood, U.S.A.