Re: Netscape on DaVinci

On Oct 31,  7:05, Mike Seymour wrote:
} Subject: Netscape on DaVinci

> This has to be the best place in the world
> to ask:

> Has anyone got a strong technical reason to not run
> netscape on their DaVinci Indy?

it is certainly the best place to ask.

I'll let the daVincians expound on machine/code-specific reasons not
to do it, but from a network point-of-view, you'll have to decide if
you're going to use Netscape on an intranet, the internet, or
both, and if either of the latter two, the Indy will need to have a
true registered hostname/IP address, which doesn't come with DUI, does
it?

--Rob