Re: Very pleased..

<<Wich are the best  or  worst manuals around? What makes a really good
manual?

Mike R

The most important part of a manual to me is the index.  They need to be
topical as well as keyword relational.  For me, the index means the
difference between tossing the manual on the floor and calling tech support
at 3aM, and getting the job done efficiently.  When a telecine is down, I do
not have time to mess with a badly organized manual.

D. Chapman