Jim Lindelien speaks

--- Forwarded mail from jiml at timelogic.com (Jim Lindelien)

Rob, You're welcome for the donation!  You continue to offer a
valuable service to the telecine user community.  Given how much
colorists earn, what facilities cost to build and maintain, etc., it
amazes me that any of your readers or their employers would not see
sufficient value in your efforts to support you at the minor level you
are asking of them.  (Post my sentiments if you'd like--I haven't
anyone in Post Production I'm worried about upsetting).

>Jim, thanks once again for the contribution to the group & webpage
>effort, I really appreciate it, and it will help amortize the
>expenses.

Real-time and high-performance hardware and software design since 1981
Jim Lindelien, (jiml at timelogic.com)
Time Logic, Inc., 567 Knotty Pine Dr., Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone 702-833-0200 Fax 702-833-1222  Web Site http://www.timelogic.com

--- End of forwarded message from jiml at timelogic.com (Jim Lindelien)