Very pleased..

A while ago I asked David Simon from da Vinci about a more updated
version of the Renaissance 8:8:8 manual.

Well, there it came yesterday. Nice and need in a big binder with all
the current information on the TLC and the 8:8:8 with DUI and VSR.

I just wanted to thank the folks  at  da Vinci for being serious about
requests from the people who make a living running their equipment.

Also a big thanks to Rob, who's telecine group is giving us this great
opportunity to get in touch with the companies involved in telecine.

Now I'm just going to have to find some time to read it...  ;^)

- Kay "the new daddy" Sievert.    (hello, Jeff Kreines 8^)