Re: subscriber database

Rob writes:

))I was asked a while back to implement a webpage list of subscribers
ordered by last name.  I've done some of the work and have a rough
idea of what is involved.  I can see why 'webmaster' is usually a paid
position... ((

As it should be.  Pay up!  Send Money!  You know who you are!

And, you companies, especially those with links to the TIG webpage, make some
serious donations.  Sponsor 3 or 4 months of the list!  Cheaper than a small
ad in any trade magazine, and far more targeted.

I just sent in some money...  I think this list is a great educational tool,
and have learned a lot from it.  Please don't let it die!!!

Jeff "no, I never raised a dime for PBS" Kreines